Friday, July 4, 2008

Spam the Scammers

This is an E Mail I have been sending to known scammers, been getting some funny replies. The E Mail was poached from another Scam Baiting site I came across.

Dear Sir,

Your name has been given to me as a target to be hit for sending multiple ridiculous
emails all over the world. I know that you may find this letter surprising,
but people all over the world are sick and tired of receiving these scam emails.

I of course know that your intentions are purely honorable and that you would never
try to run a scam on anyone. I also know that you Nigerians have millions of dollars
in bank accounts. You are a very wealthy people but you keep a low profile by living
in grass huts, eating berries, grasshoppers and snakes. I am very envious of you indeed.

But, I have a paid job to knock off as many of you Nigerians that send out such emails.
You see I get $100 for each Nigerian scam emailer that I kill. I'm up to about 75 per week.
You know I might be interested working a deal with you and split some of the profits
if you turn over some of your buddies to me that also send out scam emails.
I'll give you $20 for each one that you turn over to me that I kill.
The only demand I have is that when I take videos of the murder and pictures of the
dead bodies, I get to keep all the profits from the sale of the photos.

What do you say? Is it a deal?

Sincerely,

Don Antonio Benito
Dead 419er collector

No comments: