Saturday, July 5, 2008

Captain Cole from British Army Intelligence based in Iraq

From CAPTAIN KELVIN COLE
reply-to capt_kelvincole@yahoo.co.uk
to undisclosed-recipients
date Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 1:53 PM
subject REPLY URGENTLY
mailed-by spray.se

IP Address: 204.16.125.3


Hello Sir/Madam,


I am captain kelvin cole with the United Nations troop in Iraq,
on war against terrorism.

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for
withdrawing troops from Iraq come next year,I have been deployed
to come and work in your country's military base soonest.
Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states,mostly the
United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism.
I will need to read my proposal gently and carefully below.


I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of
$16.2 million USD. which i got from crude oil deal here in Iraq.


I deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that
we are making contact for the real owner of the money.It is under
my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.


I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed
into your country for a good bussines, anyway you will advice me on
that since I am not a bussiness person.I want to move this money to
your destination because I will be in europe for about 3years,
so I need someone I could trust.If you accept,I will transfer the money
to where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person
and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone
as the beneficiary.


I am British and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100%
authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic
courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.


Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you
the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction
successfully.I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary
so that I can be sure that the person is real.


I believe I can trust you. where we are now we can only communicate
through our military communication facilities which is secured so
nobody can monitor our emails,then I can explain in details to you.
I will only reach you through email,because our calls might be
monitored,I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.


If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so
I can call you for further enquiries when I am out of our military
network.I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not
interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message,
if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.


I wait for your contact details so we can go on.In less than 5days
the money should have been noted on your custody and I will come
over for my money.I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me.
I hope I am been fair on this deal.


Get back to me with your full information:


YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENCE/ INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.........


Regards,
Capt, Kelvin Cole

No comments: