Thursday, June 12, 2008

This is my favorite " Death threat " e mail I have received to date

from ANTHONIO BENITO
to XXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com
date Sat, May 24, 2008 at 7:35 PM
subject BECAREFUL AND ACT AS DIRECTED TO AVOID REGRETS
mailed-by gmail.com




Attn:XXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

I want you to know that i have done my best for you to inform you about this assignment
to assasinate you, bear in mind that if i take my final decission on this issue GOD WILL
NOT BLAME ME FOR ANYTHING,However, right now i am in malaga spian for a new contract
assignment.

I am from the family of Don Marcus Julio Benito, in italy,He is my boss and also my
grand father.We have discussed your issue in our family round table and finalise the
way your matter should be carried out, all i want from you right now is to comply with
my instruction, like i told you in my first mail.

Warning: Do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will
extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead,
and the person knows some members of your family as well.For your own good I will advise
you not to go out once is 7pm.

FINALY GO TO MONEY GRAM AND SEN THE TOTAL SUM OF $4000 UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO MY BOYS
NAME BELOW AS SO AS HE GET THE MONEY I WILL INFORM YOU ON THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE.
YOU HAVE ONLY 48HR TO SEND THIS MONEY TO CHRISTIAN IF DO NOT SEND THE MONETY TO HIM
BEFORE 48HRS I WILL ODER MY BOYS TO COMPLETE THE ASSINGMENT BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY 10DAYS
TO SUBMIT MY REPORT.
SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM

NAME: JAMES HARRY
COUNTRY:LONDON UK
TEXT QUESTION:What number
ANSWER:360
AMOUNT:$4000dollars
CONTROL NUMBER-------------------------
SENDERS NAME--------------------------------

GOOD LUCK
.
Mr. Anthonio Benito

No comments: